1/26/09

Wall E (2008)

Director: Andrew Stanton (Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life [I was luke warm on both of these])
Stars: Jeff Garlin ("Curb Your Enthusiasm", Daddy Day Care)
Sigourney Weaver (Alien, Galaxy Quest)
YesNoSoso: 2

As stated before, I love Pixar movies. And this movie instantly became my favorite. I'm not entirely ready to knock The Incredibles off the top spot, but Wall E is at least tied. How an animator can make a cartoon robot as cuddly and lovable as they did is beyond my realm of comprehension. There was a moment in the movie that I literally had to pause the movie I was laughing so hard. As a fun side note, the voice of Wall E, which doesn't have a whole lot of lines, was done by Ben Burtt, quite possibly the most famous Sound Technician of all time (he worked on Star Wars). And yes you did just witness another Emphatic 2...
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: