8/19/10

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010)

Director: Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz [which was pretty good, but this is only his third film)
Stars: Michael Cera (Superbad, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Death Proof, Final Destination 3)
YesNoSoso: 2

I don't usually do this, but a blog I read, Filmdrunk, reviewed Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (here) and said everything I think of this movie much more elegantly than I ever could. I loved it. I might even give it an Emphatic 2 (I did). A movie littered with video game imagery and tongue-in-cheek video game references, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World executes its intended style with perfection. Edgar Wright's finished product is unlike any film ever made and is wildly entertaining. I know this is terse and uninformative. Just read the review at Filmdrunk or better yet, go see it.
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: