12/27/09

Waiting...(2005)

Director: Rob McKittrick (directorial debut and hasn't (wisely) been given another chance)
Stars: Justin Long (Idiocracy, Alvin and the Chipmunks)
Ryan Reynolds (Dick, Blade: Trinity [soooo many choices...])
YesNoSoso: 0

Writing about YesNoSoso 0's is always one of two scenarios: either I don't have enough space to say all the things about the movie that pissed me off or I have nothing to say at all. This is of the latter. I didn't hate Waiting... and perhaps that's why I don't have much to say about it. I just wish I hadn't watched it. The cast is actually pretty good, besides the anti-chris...I mean Dane Cook. The solid cast of Long, Reynolds (who I love but hate most of the movies he's in), Luis Guzman, David Koechner and Anna Farris aren't enough to save this horrible movie.
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: