9/30/08

Flags of Our Fathers (2006)

Director: Clint Eastwood (Unforgiven, Space Cowboys)
Stars: Ryan Phillippe (Crash, Antitrust)
Adam Beach (Law and Order: SVU, Mystery, Alaska)
YesNoSoso: 1

Before perusing Clint Eastwood's IMDB page, I would've said he's a great director. I still do love alot of the movies he's directed (Mystic River, Unforgiven, Million Dollar Baby) but I was unaware of how many terrible movies he's helmed (Space Cowboys, Blood Work, Firefox). This movie isn't horrible, its just boring. I've never seen, but heard very good things about the companion peice to Flags, Sands of Iwo Jima, but this one was, as I said, boring. Like if The French Connection was about the paperwork Popeye Doyle had to do after the drug bust, instead of the actual crime.
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: