7/16/09

The Hangover (2009)

Director: Todd Phillips (Old School, Starsky and Hutch [which wasn't terrible])
Stars: Bradley Cooper (Wedding Crashers, Failure to Launch)
Ed Helms ("The Office", Meet Dave)
YesNoSoso: 2

Hilarious. I knew it would be when the WORST thing I heard about it from the multitude of people who saw it before me was that it wasn't as good as Old School. Most people absolutely loved it and for good reason. I agree that it wasn't as funny as Old School, but I thought it was a better movie. I felt Old School was a really flimsy plot loosely constructed to put really funny people in really funny situations. I was genuinely curious what was going to happen next in The Hangover, almost as if I was watching a mystery AND it put really funny people in really funny situations. Just an excellent movie all around.
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: