3/26/09

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)

Director: Nicholas Stoller (his first movie)
Stars: Jason Segel ("Freaks and Geeks", Slackers)
Kristen Bell (Spartan, "Gossip Girl")
YesNoSoso: 2

Call me crazy, but I didn't think either 40 Year Old Virgin or Knocked Up was anything special. Solid YesNoSoso 1's but nothing more. Which is probably why I put off watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall for so long. That was a mistake. This movie isn't rolling on the floor hilarious, but it is has plenty of hilarious parts and is an overall enjoyable movie. Jason Segel is probably my favorite of all of Apatow's cronies and the supporting cast is both hilarious (e.g. Bill Hader) and gorgeous (Mila Kunis). I also thought I would hate Russel Brand, but I found him to be suprisingly funny, which just goes to show you: although annoying with terrible teeth, the Brits CAN serve a purpose to society.
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: